CSA Signup OPEN
Accepting Renewals AND New Members for 2017 - tell a friend, help us grow our CSA!
WHY PAY NOW? By selling CSA shares in advance of the growing season, it reduces the burden of up-front costs for the farmer, and is an investment in your community by keeping the agricultural landscape thriving. Your membership fees now provide us with an income to pay off end of season loans on equipment/infrastructure and annual operating costs, helps purchase seed and other resources before the season starts and pay staff. We are fortunate to have many great folks who are proud to support our CSA - thank you!
- The Harvester, $579. Family sized; feeds 3-4 people, or a veggie loving couple. If you were happy with the amount of food you received this season, this is for you.
- The Basic, $480. Individual sized; feeds 1-2 people. If you prefer less food, then go with The Basic.
2017 PRICING: our farm at a glance and the future. Weather. An unusual cold/wet spring and lack of sun followed by extreme heat and drought conditions July and August increased our annual operating expenses. The cost of reseeding/planting 3 times over is expensive and labor intensive. Also we had a significant increase in electric for irrigation and refrigeration. Sustainability. As the business grows, we continue to invest in equipment, infrastructure and land, while at the same time seeking to provide fair wages for us as farmers and our dedicated staff. We work hard to bring the harvest to the table - our produce is local, healthy, nutritious and delicious! We are grateful for our customers support as you help keep our small family business in business and therefore sustainable.
NO DISCOUNT? In lieu of a discount for early bird sign up or payment in full, receive a farm gift bag filled with cool stuff (you can eat it, wear it and tote it around and show off "your" farm!). Available on your 1st CSA pickup in the spring. We greatly appreciate your commitment to our farm and again thank you for your support.
OUR CSA VALUE - What do you get for your investment?
- ON FARM PICK UP – bring your friends/family and show off “your” farm! Experience the farm weekly; meet the community; Know Your Farmer; build up your farm/food education; walk the fields and pick-your-own crops (flowers, herbs and more).
- MARKET STYLE – offers choices – mix and match; pack your own share.
- SUPPORT LOCAL FARMERS/ARTISANS – extra Jersey Fresh for sale – fresh baked breads, fruit, cheeses, meats and more.
- QUALITY – direct from our farm to your table – fresh healthy veggies and friendly customer service!